Automotive Vacuum Accelerator Motor
The "Automotive Vacuum Accelerator Motor" system is an advancement in automotive propulsion power plant systems. The design then cycles potential "work" ( energy ) as vacuum to then produce "Active" electricity to then motivate and electric automobile providing "on-demand" service 24/7 ( no battery required).
1. Throttle ( a variable resistor potentiometer )
2. drive shaft "cup" ( drive shaft "to" the car's wheels)
3. R.P.M. sensor ( revolutions per minute sensor)
5. union bolt plate
6. torque converter
7. main electric motor
8. automatic automotive transmission
9. drive chain tension sprocket
10. drive chain
11. large sprocket
13. drive belt
14. hydraulic pump
15. magneto ( permanent magnet Ac generator of electricity )
16. 1:10 ratio gear set high side ( output rotation ) tandem with the armature of the magneto and
pump "wheel" of the hydraulic pump, number 14. Input torque / rotation tandem with the electric
motor's armature ( number 17) - contains internal high side rotation hydraulic counter tilt hydraulic
impeller to then counter act upon the mechanical resistance produced within the gear incline.
17. dual shaft electric motor
18. main high voltage generator
19. circuit controlled potentiometer / variable resistor
20. r.p.m. sensor
21. hydraulic impeller
22. hydraulic fluid flow control valve and over pressure safety valve ( controls the oil pressure level entering
the hydraulic impeller , number 21 - contains controlled discharge vent to cycle the fluid ( oil), back into
the vacuum chamber , number 30
23. electric solenoid
24. "start" valve ( releases oil pressure from the dual component pressure storage tank , number 51
25. manual pull cable ( also may be made to operate with the automotive ignition lock)
26. one way flow valve
27. pneumatic over pressure pressure relief valve ( vents over pressure) - contains one way
manual "fill" pneumatic pressure valve
28. vacuum level sensor reports to the systems logic mapping control circuits , number 59. The unit also
acts as a vacuum level regulator allowing air in under excessive vacuum as a dampener
valve / safety valve ( the unit also allows for the inlet restriction dampener valve within the unit to
direct the intake air to the start dual component pressure storage tank number 51 via vacuum
pump number 33)
29. inner vacuum chamber (interference fit with number 30)
30. outer vacuum chamber
31. 12v Dc alternator (powers lights , automotive horn, windshield wipers , radio)
33. belt driven vacuum pump
36. hydraulic break pump , and hydraulic power steering pump
37. vacuum dampener safety collapse hydraulic pistons
38. oil drain coupling
39. vacuum coupling accepts vacuum pipe
40. hydraulic mounting bracket unions to the vacuum chamber hull number 30
41. oil pressure sensor - reports to the system mapping electronics - keeps the system operating
within it's safe parameter
42. hydraulic divergence valve allow high oil pressure to be diverted to the vacuum chamber also uses
when shutting the system off - the valve the solenoid controlled - oil control valve to the ratio gear
set's internal high side hydraulic impeller
43. electric valve position solenoid
44. collapse hydraulic pistons mounting bore / bushing - bolt and nut assembly bore
45. flow pipe
46. oil return coupling
47. voltage regulator
48. oil flow dampener valve solenoid assembly
49. fixed vacuum chamber mounting points
50. oil drain
51. dual component pressure tank - contains (non flammable non electrically conductive) hydraulic oil
and pneumatic (air) pressure
52. oil return coupling
53. Air conditioner compressor
54. oil over pressure pressure relief coupling
55. oil fill screw cap with safety retainer clamp
56. oil dip stick and oil level indicator
57. drive chain lubrication case - vented
58. magnetic drain plug
59 . electronics / system mapping electronics control electronics
letter "A" vacuum pump electric clutch - engages the vacuum pump ( connected by ribbon multi wire positive and negative with electrical ground wire that attaches to the system electrical ground plasma box contained within the systems mapping electronics)
letter "C" air conditioner electric pump - engages the air conditioner compressor ( connected by ribbon multi wire positive and negative with electrical ground wire that attaches to the system electrical ground plasma box contained within the systems mapping electronics)
* Note - the drive belt components then connected via drive shaft to rotate the components,
numbers 31 ,33, 36 and 53
*Note - number 29 and number 30 are interference fit to then allow slippage under excessive vacuum
as a safety feature
* Note - the system is electrically grounded to prevent any stray static electricity or unwanted electrical
current due to inductance within the system control electronics "bay", number 59. The system
is electrically insulated from the chassis and wheel drive shafts contain electrical insulators as
well. The components are electrically insulated upon their exterior to reduce the chance of
injury incident. Final system casing water proof.
* Note - the system uses sealed explosion proof electric motors and generators to prevent unwanted
low level Ozone.
* Note - components then of stainless steel to avoid unit failure due to rust.
The system then "Starts" by the pressurized oil from number 51then discharging into the vacuum chamber. The oil is allowed to traverse across number 21 causing the power plants rotation producing electricity in the magneto that feeds electrical current to the stator / field coil of the main high voltage generator and causes sufficient electrical production to operate the system's valves via electric solenoid.
The reintroduction of produced electricity then from the main high voltage generator , number 18 will cause inclined rotation with the forward advancement of application point of magnetic pressure when the system's electronic control board, number 59 the adjust, number 19 ( circuit controlled ) potentiometer to then cause stable "idle" of the generator.
The oil is then pulled from under vacuum pressure at ten times the velocity. This causes slight hydraulic pressure then impaling the hydraulic impeller, number 21 causing increased velocity of the main high voltage generator with the oil pressure also controlled by the divergence valve then feeding oil pressure to the systems ratio gear set tandem high side hydraulic counter tilt hydraulic impeller.
The process increases the vacuum level within the vacuum chamber causing inclined "wick" of hydraulic fluid. This accelerates the hydraulic pump while producing electricity in the main high voltage generator, number 18. Number 18 then provides electricity for the main automotive drive motor, number 7 that causes the automotive automatic (or automotive manual transmission) to rotate propelling the automobile and the idle electric motor number 17.
The valve , number 22 then allows for high oil pressure to re-pack the dual component pressure storage tank, number 51 for subsequent re-start.
While the system is "running" the vacuum pump is automatically engaged by the system's sensors to then reset the system's restart parameters and maintain the required vacuum and pressure levels within the system.
The control system is then referencing system vacuum, oil pressure, speed ( r.p.m.) and then controls the electrical reintroduction electricity level to number 17 to then "adjust" the system speed. Number 1 and number 19 then work in tandem.
When inclined rate of rotation is then reported to the system electronics logic processor via number 3 then the circuit controlled potentiometer (number 19) then is caused to increase it's output electricity level causing the system "load reactive" and "baug" resistant increasing the rotation of the electricity to number 17. The system will produce more electricity when electricity is demanded by number 7.
Design Desk Inc.