Agricultural Watering System
The "Agricultural Watering System" is an advancement for agriculture. The design is able to extract humidity from the air via it's on-board de-humidification system while also causing a lower temperature upon the field itself via the cooling system to then be able to avoid the pesticide upon the crops.
The design is also able to be a cistern then filtering and distilling water into a sealed well to prevent polluted water from being fed to the crops via the design distributed water sprinkler system. The distributed sprinkler system then is also able to collect humidity at greater rate by cooling the air in the vicinity of the humidity collectors due to it being able to emit cold air. Cold air provided by http://www.designdeskinc.com/air-stratifier.html
By the design of this system the design will then force replenish the ground water within its operational capacity while providing free water for the crops implementing fuel less " draft cycle " fuel less electricity production and having pumping capacity then motivated by electric water pumps..
1. photo active light sensor
2. fault indicator flasher / ( may contain cell phone transmitter )
3. system rain cap
4. refrigeration condenser
5. open cold air port
6. cold air feed tube
7. vertical vent
8. sponge filter
9. refrigeration systems
10. chill coil
11. water filter ( allows system to vent air pressure for water flow)
12. outer system casing ( cold surface from air discharge solar panel flap up)) forms condensation after
chemical checking ( dry chemical insulated test area shielded from condensation formation )
13. refrigeration system evaporator
14. internal water chill tank
15. insulated casing ( keeps the chill tank thermally insulated)
16. condensation flow tube
17. wire "bus" to pressure / temperature sensor system multi wire ribbon ( contains receptacle for all sensors
upon the system reports to system mapping / system electronic logic circuits
18. intake air flow flex hose
19. pressure sensitive water valve
20. filtered base ring air intake filter
21. system internal air intake filter ( evacuates the systems internal space - hull contains inlet vents)
23. multi directional electric valve controlled by system electronics / mapping electronics
24. cistern "lid" circular rotator electric motor wired to the control panel upon the hull outer surface in
line with number 26
25. ring gear ( has cover shield ) - motivates lid "shutter"
26. system electronics control "bay" systems logic and mapping electronics and control panel
27. feed pump assembly
28. air pump
29. 1: 50 ratio gear set ( high side tandem with number 28 )
30. electric motor ( dual drive shaft ) connected to the ratio gear set and number 31- also wired to
control panel upon number 26
31. water pump
32. foundation anchor thread / lock nut
33. thermal distillation screened "heat ring" also allows the system to "self clean with hot water to
prevent pathogens from forming..flow union coupling with letter "P" flow coil tube in number 33
34. metallic dome ( stainless steel )
35. spray ring
36. intake filter ( intake from just above the base of a "sealed" well does not pick up ground water )
37. cistern shutter valve ( allows the cistern to drain to ground water water table also opens if excessive rain )
38. dry hull ( requires chemical test - monitoring method swab / to detect for " aerosolized drift " of adjacent
fields that use pesticides ) . The "dry hull" ring is heated ( via electric resistor heating element) and
insulated from the system casing surface that will cause condensation of humidity to fill the cistern.
The condensation that will form upon the clean exterior of system must be free of toxin not to poison the well.
39. silicone oil hydraulic impeller
40. R.P.M. sensor ( revolutions per minute sensor / reports to system logic / control electronics)
41. Main hydraulic pump ( silicone oil )
42. pneumatic impeller ( "start cycle also pneumatic velocity blower fan feed pneumatic pressure)
43. plastic sheeting ring ( extends past perimeter of the cistern )
44. photovoltaic ( solar panel ) sum of four upon each square edge of the cistern wired to
number 26 ( optional circuit pathways
45. corner buckle latch unions the solar panels upon the motorized hinge gates is flooding occurs ( corner
snap water seal flaps )
46. hinged support bar ( for solar panel flap ) when in vertical position to then also anchor solar panel
flap with anchor pin
47. anchor pin hole
48. rotating spray head upon each number 77 ( replaces center pivot irrigation systems with distributed
49. distributed cold air dispersant system also dew collection system feeds the de-humidification system
humidity and reduces evaporation due to solar heat
50. 1:20 ratio gear set ( high side tandem rotation tandem to armature of number 52 )
51. 1:150 ratio gear set (high side tandem rotating with number 28)
52. electric motor ( dual shaft rotational output ) electric "counter tilt" (ie. cancels resistance of the ratio gear set)
53. cooling exchange ring/ condensation collection "ring" cold "thermal sink" / thermally conductive mass
very low temperature retention due to density of selection material ( stainless steel) dual channel system
high speed port ( from valve upon "J" ) for blower fans and slow air velocity channel ( from number 13 also
cold for water vapor condensation.. Number 53 may also contain internal evaporator between the dual
channel coils then decompressing the refrigerant from the refrigeration system...
54. system sensor unit - connects the systems pressure and temperature sensors upon the entire flow
system to regulate and control the systems operational parameters for safe operation
55. compound water jet sprinkler...... with rotating sprinkler head - upon each number 77
56. manual start lever ( allows for pneumatic pressure to start the "run away effect " generator system that is
also regulated by flow valve flow restriction referenced by pressure and R.P.M. as well as safety fault
pressure sensors upon the max pressure pressure relief valves.
57. retention coil spring
58. electric motor for system cold air blower.. note the refrigeration valve can reverse the refrigeration
components functions regarding the condenser and evaporator to then cause warm air unto the crops
to also prevent crop loss due to freezing
59. Hydraulic "active run" oil impeller
60. pneumatic impeller
61. pneumatic "Start" impeller
62. internal voltage regulator ( from magneto to stator of the generator)
63. magneto ( an Ac (alternating current) permanent magnetic ) electricity generator
64. high voltage generator ( Ac )
65. receving pulley 4" dia.
66. tension pulley 4" dia.
67. retention coil spring
68. 12" dia. pulley
69. tube mounting coupling ( mounts pneumatic tube to the combined component oil / air pressure
pressure storage tank number 76).
70. electric condensation pump
71. pump assembly (may be repeated within the system repeatedly
72. sheathed cable "start" actuation cable
73. drain shutter valve electric servo motor submersible electric motor
74. reinforced concrete cistern
75. water well liner ( stainless steel ) deep water well sealed ie not interacting with the ground water table
76. combined component pressure storage tank air pressure above silicone oil ( non flammable non
electrically conductive oil....)
77. cold hot air / humidity collection system distributed through the field where pesticides are not sprayed....
78. system footer ( base below the frost line for the geographic location )
Parts and connections....
An additional drive belt and pulley system may be added to the "draft accelerator" generator system. The drive belt assembly will then consist of three pulley. The motivator pulley is the tandem rotating with the generators armature , number 64 with a 12" (inch) Dia. (Dia. = diameter)pulley . The 12"Dia. "motivator pulley" then placed upon the extended drive shaft in the direction of the "magneto side" of the generator as depicted..upon the outer left of the hydraulic impeller ( ie. to the right ) extending from the impeller...
The receiving pulley then of a smaller diameter ( 4" Dia. ), will be mounted tandem rotating with the input torque drive shaft rotating number 50, 1:20 ratio gear set ( high side tandem rotation tandem to armature of number 52 ).
The third pulley within the drive belt system then as a tension pulley ( 4"dia.), then keeping the drive belt tension at correct levels.
The system will then be contained within a casing allowing for venting of air.The said addition will compound the "hydraulic draft effect" allowing greater rotational torque increasing the systems performance.
letter "A" connects to "A1" and subsequently to "A2" and then returning to the combined component pressure storage tank number 76 at "A3" then filling the tank the return oil pressure.
letter "B" then all connect to the intake manifold upon the combined component pressure storage tank at letter "B" to then dump the pressure into the pressure storage tank
letter "C" then connecting to the side view letter "C"then being a contiguous flow pipe
letter "D" then the "hydraulic draft effect" pipe / must withstand high internal negative pressure
letter "E" flow pipe to the oil impeller number 39 / required shock casing safety system high pressure flow pipe
letter" F" then a pneumatic flow tube
letter "G" then a blower fan
letter "H" then a connection coupling for side view letter "H"
letter "I" then is a pneumatic intake flow tube
letter "J" then is the combined component re-pressurization flow tube with one way valve , connects
to letter "J" upon the combined component pressure storage tank and via valve upon the flow tube with pressure sensor and over pressure safety pressure relief valve then for air flow volume into the blower chamber after chilling in the cooling coil number 53 dispencing through the blower fans letter "G"..
letter "K" then then is the main water collection / water storage tank drain tube
letter "L" then is the discharge flow pipe from the water pump upon assembly number 27
letter "M" is the vent tube for the upper condensation cold air blower system the venting the condensed chamber filling the blower fan bay with cold air
letter "N" is the internal vent intake to number 28 ( air pump)
letter "P" is then the water well uptake flow tube
letter " Q" is then system water discharge "to water well" pipe
letter "R" is the the main system water discharge tube the to the sprinkler system upon the crop in the field
letter "S" pneumatic exhaust air filter
letter "T" is the water condensation collection bowl then with discharge pipe to number 14
letter "U" is the flow pipe from the water condenser to water chiller tank number 14
letter "V" is then a vent tube for the water chiller air chamber to then feed cold air to the blower system
letter "W" electric switch valve ( multiple out flow ports on intake port )
letter "X" refrigeration refrigerant gas pressure storage tank
letter "Y" refrigeration switch valve system electrical switching information from the logic processor number 26
letter "Z" refrigeration refrigerant gas compressor
Note - The bearing races then with sealed lubrication supporting the connecting drive shafts between the system's pumps, impellers, ratio gear sets, and electric motors...
Note - The "Start" valve post number 69, then causing, by connecting linkage, valve opening also of valve post letter "H" to then use the stored air pressure to assist in counteracting the initial spin up...ie to over come start up resistance. the generated electricity to then engage the solenoids to adjust the regulation / flow restriction valves to their "run" position... electrical component failure ( ie. solenoid circuit fails ) ,then acting as a safety "all stop" safety feature. The solenoid's internal coil spring is then a "retention spring" bringing causing the valves to position in the closed position should the solenoid or it's regulating electronics fail.
Note - Small systems like this may be suitable for Urban roof top applications with shallow cisterns... to then
provide electricity with distributed generation and distilled water for human consumption...
The design above the with low level filtered air intake and elevated cold air discharge will then build a loop in the cooling cycle... cold air sinks... this yields a resonance loop allow for the depth of chilling to then have greater effect. The effect of placing cold outward upon a hot day also will increase the humidity recovery time the dropping the ambient air temperature before it enters the de-humidifier system.
The design the will , by cooler air discharge, lift the hot air upward above the crops to then assist also in soil water content reducing soil moisture loss due to solar heating... This makes for a happier field....
Electricity from the main high voltage generator , number 64 is fed via wire to the system central logic control system in number 26 to also then be re-introduced into the systems sensors and electric motors to produce controlled rotation yielding excess electrical current if required ( outlet receptacle for electrical output
upon number 26 ( 480v Ac , 240v Ac, 120V Ac ) then outlet current may then be used for farm implements to charge and or direct processing then required before the produce is sent to market.
* Note- The design is able to inject hot water at boiling temperature to the base "bottom" of the "well" of distilled water chamber to ensure clean water delivery upon the out flow....
The designs refrigeration condenser the under the ground to use the earth itself as a heat sink!
The design then emitting cold air to cool the crops while harvesting water from the air upon a fuel less platform....
Design Desk Inc.