Design Desk Inc.
Advanced Vacuum Cleaner
The advanced Vacuum Cleaner is a light weight portable vacuum that is it's own power source once started by pneumatic pressure obtained by manual compression of the handle hand pump.
The design then "hover floats" upon a cushion of air to then stir the dirt within the carpet getting embedded hard to lift debris up into the vacuum chamber.
The air pressure tank and control handle then mount to a hard mounted clip upon the back of the vacuum.
1. air pressure out flow manifold ( cause the vacuum "pick up" to hover )
2. vacuum intake
3. bristle brush
4. vacuum hose
5. filtered air out flow tube
6. manual air pump
7. air intake filter
8. locking pivot "hinge"
9. system electronics access contains resistors and number 17 contains electrical charging port.
10. vacuum velocity rate control variable resistor / potentiometer
11. one way flow valve
12. air pressure hose
13. air pressure tank
14. max pressure over pressure vent valve
15. pneumatic "start valve" causes the system spin to begin
16. permanent magnet dynamo
17. voltage regulator
18. potentiometer / variable resistor
19. pneumatic impeller
20. electric motor "brush less" transonic impeller
22. electromagnetic slip clutch ( regulates maximum speed )
23. electric motor "brush less" transonic compressor
24. hard port casing air flow channel
25. air filter
26. sponge filter
27. lamp on/ off switch
28. vacuum pick up swivel angle
29. inductance control "static electricity" dissipation system dumps to the lamp
30. venturi ground point connects to the "static electricity control system"
31. 1:10 ratio gear set high side rotation tandem rotating with number 23
32. electromagnetic slip clutch potentiometer
The above depiction to then also aid in domicile cleaning in areas that do not have access to electricity. The ozone formation problem form electric motors is solved by slight plastic coat upon the systems stator / field coil windings.
The system may also then by the electrical out put receptacle may also be use to power micro dehumidification . water distillation