The "Gravity Drive" cycles potential energy in the form of "retained" vacuum also in tandem with the forward advancement of magnetic "pressure" ( within the system electric motors), atop the fluid velocity rate to then convert high inertia rate to high voltage electricity production. The design is a power source upon the ground provided gravity remains.. The system is fuel less and produces zero emission correcting climate change induced by inclined carbon dioxide levels.
The "Gravity Drive" is a fuel less generator system that is suitable for water purification , water collection ( via de-humidification / powered refrigeration system), and or to then produce high density high voltage electricity for Urban and or Rural use. The design system would be best suited in underground locations to protect the design from storm damage. The installation then with adequate pumping system to insure safety from flooding.
The system could clean water in high volume by oceanic distillation and allows for the energy density produced to pump a river up hill with zero fuel expenditure. This applied to then feed farm land unlimited cost effective water for agriculture. The design system is a "quick Up- Grade" to existing coal fired boiler system for Utility scale power generation systems making the "electrical grid" a fuel less system providing higher power delivery and greater security. The system then with "Zero emission" correcting the Carbon Dioxide emission problem.
The following system is a hydraulic cycle then implementing vacuum ( negative pressure ), to then derive high voltage electricity with zero emission. The design will maintain the oil level height by cycle in both chambers.
1. Vacuum sealing entry hatch
2. Vacuum support "web" hemisphere support structural member
3. Horizontal hinge
4. Vacuum pipe
5. Outer feed silo cover
6. Pipe coupling
7. Vacuum pipe coupling
8. "Main line" return pipe
9. Vacuum pump / permanent magnet (P.M.) electricity generator "return line" pipe
10. Main high voltage generator assembly "return line" pipe
11. one way valve
12. oil filter flow valve and high speed pump driven by electric motor and gear set
13. oil filter assembly with oil pressure sensor / fault indicator sensor
14. oil temperature sensor
15. oil filter flow control valve and high speed pump driven by electric motor and gear set
16. Access ladder
17. revolutions per minute (R.P.M. sensor) / hall effect sensor
18. Vacuum pump ( evacuates the silo top )
19. electromagnetic clutch ( E.M. clutch) electricity produced in generator "bank" number's 68. The
electricity produced in generator "bank" number's 68 powers the application at variable electricity
levels - volt regulated.
20. E.M. electricity contact "brush track"
21. electric motor tandem armature to number 22's "counter tilt" electric motor - "zeros" the resistance produced
in ratio gear set , number 23 . The electricity produced in generator "bank" number's 68 powers the
application at variable electricity levels - volt regulated. (40Hp electric motor)
22. P.M. electricity generator / contains voltage regulator and feed circuit to electrify number 21 / hot bus
connection from transformer post number 51'as electrical output also feeds electrical current to
number 40 and 42
23. 10:1 ratio gear set ( high side rotation tandem to number 24.
24. hydraulic impeller (input torque to number 23 )
25. hydraulic "counter tilt" electric valve / regulated the oil pressure and oil flow rate causing the nullification
of resistance produced when using a ratio gear set to allow increase speed of the total system.
26. electric valve position system ( controls the valve positions of both numbers 25, 27 and number 30
27. Generator assembly hydraulic pump oil feed flow valve
28. R.P.M. sensor "hall effect"
29. hydraulic pump ( high speed oil pump / with component failure casing - projectile prevention safety casing
30. "Main line" oil flow valve
31. exhaust air filter
32. planetary gear system with connecting drive shafts number 84
33. differential gear system ( drives the drive shafts number 84)
34. electromagnetic clutch (allows for fine rate adjustment) mechanical clutch- upon number 35 ( default
position engaged / run position after required rate of rotation obtained "dis-engaged" by locked position
caused by number 36 via solenoid system
35. transmission speed sensor / output rotation "tachometer"/ automatic gear selection mechanical transmission
total ratio final 1:20
36. mechanical clutch "clutch slave system" control system contains solenoids - redundant circuit paths
with circuit fault indication sensors ( reports to main circuit logic system)
37. mechanical transmission with input torque converter to gearing , output rotation post gearing planetary
gear number 32 motivation differential number 33 rotating hydraulic oil pump number 29 causing speed
incline an increase in velocity of rotation so that the oil pump is causing greater fluid rate to then cause
the velocity of oil to impale the hydraulic impeller , number 43, causing system incline rate of
rotation. Even though the torque converter typically changes high rotation to high torque.. this
system's torque converter changes high torque to higher rotation by the gear sets final gear ratios
within the mechanical transmission. Final ratio effect then at 1:20 with "1" being rotation at the torque
converter and "20" of the ratio then being the mechanical transmissions output rotation.
38. bolt plate system - dual plate with alignment "pins" ( the alignment pins are stainless steel short
rods), and through bolt bore holes to the accept high strength bolt washer lock washer and dual nut to
secure the two bolt plates together
39. Hydraulic impeller contains casing oil pressure sensor assist in the resistance produced in the ratio
gear set .. to "nullify - zero the resistance caused when causing greater rotation using a ratio gear set
40. ratio gear set high side electric motor armature tandem rotating with the output rotation of the ratio
gear set number 41 ( 60Kw to 80Kw electric motor capacity... 60Hp to 80Hp ( Hp = horse power)
41. 1:10 ratio gear set with the high side of the ratio tandem rotating with the armature of number 40 and
number 39, hydraulic impeller
42. electric drive motor ( high voltage 200Hp / 200 horse power) demonstrates the forward advancement
caused by magnetic pressure atop the oil flow rate) armature of the electric motor tandem rotating
to the input shaft of the ratio gear set number 41 also connected to the core shaft of the hydraulic
impeller number 43.
43. hydraulic impeller input torque to the ratio gear set rotates tandem with armature of number 42
44. over pressure safety valve contains actuation sensor / reports to logic circuits as functional safety control
circuit. Actuation directs discharge oil to the silo top into vacuum via pipe
45. flow system "slide dampener" valve directs variable fluid pressure to the oil impeller number 24.
46. over pressure safety valve actuation / contain actuation sensor also acting as a safety fault and system
control sensor - reports to system main logic circuit processing "control circuit"
47. "main line" oil impeller contains casing pressure sensor also reporting to the logic processing control
system to keep the oil pressure within safe operating parameters
48. torque converter
49. system housing
50. automatic gearing transmission - transmission oil cooling system contained within / mechanical drive
transference for refrigeration system "cools the transmission fluid" also cools number 51
51. High voltage generator - megawatt to gigawatt scale
52. voltage regulation
53. magneto ( permanent magnet ) generator feeds Stator / field coil - also allowing for high tension incline to higher
available electricity output from number 51
54. adjustable leveling - locking adjustment to stable the silo
55. mounting towers ( locks the silo )
56. silo discharge coupling
57. agricultural feed silo ( modified to control static electricity and sustained high vacuum ( negative pressure)
58. "web" vacuum support "brace" keeps the silo structural integrity intact through the full span
of it's intended operational functioning
59. pipe coupling
60. siphon "prime pipe" coupling
61. siphon "prime" valves - electric actuation / flow regulation valves
62. siphon "prime" feed pipe
63. vacuum level sensor / "air purge control valve ( allows air exchange) optical oil level sensor / redundant
sonar oil level sensor)
64. circumference hand rail ( safety rough surface spray deposition atop the lower oil tank - non slip surface
65. silo access hatch - allows entry to the space between the silo and the silo weather cover
66. silo ladder
67. oil tank
68. siphon flow main line hydraulic oil impeller + control valves - electric position indication sensors control
circuit references optical and sonar sensor and R.P.M. sensor ( governs system speed), to control oil level
in the tanks - Number 68 contains hydraulic impellers then driving an "electrically counter tilted" gear
set & generator system... the electricity output of the said generator may then electrify numbers 40 and
number 42. "( electrically counter tilted" defined as anelectric motor upon the high side of the gear set
to "zero" the resistance produced when using a ratio gear set) - electrical current for the "counter tilt motor"
produced in number 22. The generators contain magnetos for stator / field coil excitation. Generators with
multiple "brush option.... including roller ball brush system for longevity.
The said independent generators up to 50Kw electrical out put (sum of two
per siphon flow pipe) , allowing for produced electricity to power 200+ Hp electric motor as
number 42 with number 40 then rated Hp at total plus tilt effect for the ratio gear set. ( different scales
of application follow system design... ). The magnetic pressure in the 200Hp electric motor then applied
in a forward advancing fashion atop the fluid rate until the inertia is sufficient to rotate the attached
generator. A 1Mw generator requires approximately 1500 Hp to operate. The following schematic is the
same upon both sides of the mirror line "contains" the same components.....
The individual components then within number 68 are the connected by drive shaft and are encased in weather proof shielding ( the ground wire also insulated "weather sheath" and is securely fix to the earth to control any stray voltage. The assembly is heavy so the exchange of component for rebuild ( bearings ) will require the assistance of a boom lift and a catch rack system to then allow for minimal human stress extracting the assembly. The "brushes within the generator system then able to be installed with a quick clip system for ease of component replacement.
The "main line" oil impellers are then impaled by the siphon oil flow with high vacuum within the lower tank causing high rate of flow due to the vacuum in number 67. The attached "generating assembly" then assisted in rotation by oil feed hydraulic flow "hydraulic counter tilt" and also by the electric motors upon the ratio gear sets input shaft and output shaft (electric counter tilt system). The 50Kw generator contain voltage regulator and internal magneto for field coil electrification.
69. inner lower oil tank silo frame structural support
70. drive shaft and support cover drive shaft contains universal joint as union joint between the two
shafts one connected to the hydraulic pump the other connected to the differential output drive shaft
71. counter tilt impeller discharge flow pipe discharges oil pressure to the silo top into the vacuum
72. over pressure safety valve discharge flow pipe discharges to the silo top - into the vacuum
73. over pressure safety valve discharge flow pipe discharges to the silo top - into the vacuum
74. siphon flow pipe coupling
75. siphon "priming" tube oil pressure sensor
76. lower oil tank access hatch vacuum seal capacity
77. electric resistance oil heater - warms the oil within the system
78. center point structural lock bracket locked diagonal structural support beams ( stain less steel
silo support frame)
79. vertical frame support ( stainless steel)
80. Main line hydraulic impeller return flow pipe coupling
81. manual one way valve vacuum "start" negative pressure and oil fill pressure coupling
82. screened siphon intake port
83. system vacuum balancer ( allows for high vacuum in both the silo and the lower oil tank ) electric
actuation references system oil height level
84. drive shaft
* Note - The electric motors and generators then are also cooled by the system water condenser refrigeration system to maintain operational longevity and thermal tolerance prevent premature failure to to thermal stress.
* Note - high speed oil flow tube feeding number 24 then with additional over pressure safety valve ( tube venting to high vacuum in the top of the silo), with actuation sensor and valve and "Y" shaped pipe, coupling to allow high speed oil flow to the "counter tilt" impeller within number 68.
This then allow greater electricity production... The oil feed then with distribution manifold into each individual counter tilt hydraulic impeller within the ratio gear sets also contains independent flow rate valves and pipe connected to the generators assembly then allowing oil pressure to assist in the rotation of the ratio gear set. Post impellers the oil vents via tube to the top of the silo with one way containing dampener valve with oil pressure sensor reporting to the system logic electronic control circuits. The "hydraulic counter tilt" is then accelerating total generating assembly number 68. ( also allows for independent component exchange while the total system is in operation)
The oil flow system then upon both the input torque and the out put
torque ( sum of two hydraulic impellers upon the ratio gear sets.... each side... tandem locked), rotates in unison.....with the hydraulic impellers... this allows the mass flow ( siphon feed oil flow ) sufficient rate vs. volume, to obtain the required electricity production.
* Note - number 29 and number 39 are "interchangeable". In the draft position "with the output of the gear
incline ( number 34), then in the reverse position ie. causing high rotation always to
Below please find a simple flow schematic....
1. vacuum level sensor ( allows for system air purge / vacuum purge - allows air in....)
2. R.P.M. sensor ( R.P.M. = revolutions per minute )
3. hydraulic impeller with internal reduction gearing at ratio gear set 20:1 the with the 1 the output rotation tandem
locked to number 4's armature, may also contain an automatic gearing transmission then with the oil flow
rotating a torque converter connected to the input of an automatic gearing transmission. The torque
converter then rotated by an additional hydraulic impeller impaled by the oil flow. Automatic gearing transmission
output rotation( via drive shaft, tandem to the dual armatures in number 4
4. electric motor "permanent magnetic" ( P.M.) / may also generate electricity for the
electromagnetic clutch , number 5 and or electric motor , number 12. A dual armature unit so "both" functions then
able to be at the same time. Contains an electrical reintroduction circuit to cause forward advancement
of "tilt" then by the electric motor using a percentile of generated current in number 4 to advance atop the
fluid rate produced by , number 3.
5. electromagnetic clutch
6. max pressure "over pressure" safety valve with over pressure vent tube
8. valve ( pre start pipe purge ) / system fill valve ( silicone oil )
10. hydraulic pump
11. 1:10 ratio gear set high side rotation tandem with number 10. May contain an electromagnetic clutch then
causing number 10 to advance from number 11 in controlled fashion " may allow slippage" in the drive line to
then control incline R.P.M. The additional electromagnetic clutch then with additional mechanical "start"
clutch containing pressure plate clutch disk flywheel and automatic disengage when the cycle has
sufficient electrical current available for the electromagnetic clutch system to then carry the "locked"
rotation. Electrical current for the internal electromagnetic clutch and mechanical clutch dis-engage
(solenoid), then voltage regulated and intensity level controlled by potentiometer produced in electricity
generator, number 4
12. electric motor armature tandem rotating with low side of the ratio gear set
13. hydraulic impeller
14. automatic gear selection- tractor trailer / semi truck automotive automatic transmission with torque converter
15. high voltage generator with magneto ( magneto permanent magnet generator feeding the stator / field
coil of the high voltage generator) - percentile of electrical output then directed to electric motor
number 12 to then accelerate the total system to the operating rate for the scale of the total generation
capacity of number 15.
16. max pressure over pressure safety valve with vent tube
17. hydraulic fluid ( silicone oil ) dampener pressure regulation valve with discharge tube to number 3 , the
unit will contain additional large diameter max pressure discharge connection then via tube venting
maximum oil pressure to the top of the oil column oil tank , number 24. *NOTE - it's speed of fluid not
pressure that causes this system to work. The dampener valve is a multi stage dampener with
actuation level sensor to inform the electronics of the dampener valve's position. The maximum position then
vents oil to the top of number 24. The electric signal produced from the dampener valve then assist
in the generator (number 15), assembly's electromagnetic clutch's electricity level
18. Start cycle flow valve
19. silicone oil "fluid" intake, intake from within number 24 discharges into number 25
20. silicone oil drain ( drains number 24 ) intake from within number 24
21. siphon intake from within number 25
22. pneumatic pressure sensor / air pressure sensor
23. hydraulic fluid ( silicone oil ) flow valve
24. oil column "oil tank" retains vacuum and silicone oil
25. lower oil tank ( silicone oil ) pressure and vacuum sealed... required for the start cycle...
26. vacuum pump exhaust screened vent box
27. vacuum pump
Generator Assembly = / "contains"...., number 10, number 11, number 12, number 13, number 14,
number 15 , number 16, and number 17
The falling "head weight" of the silicone oil, within the oil column oil tank, then causes high suction pulling the non conductive ( electrically) and non flammable silicone oil by suction from number 13 causing the generating assembly to produce electricity.
The produced electricity is then voltage regulated and controlled with potentiometer and directed via circuit to the electric motor , number 12 upon the drive line of the generator assembly. This causes hydraulic fluid velocity advancement as the hydraulic pump's hydraulic fluid discharge from number 10 is the fluid pressure then directed via flow pipe impaling number 13 causing system advancement and greater electricity out put levels from number 15 , high voltage generator, to then be applied to the application.
As the silicone oil drops within the oil column ( number 24), the vacuum level increases causing the generator system an incline rate of rotation. The fluid rate then increased by the high speed hydraulic pump,.. pumping into the hydraulic impeller upon the drive line.... this produces high oil pressure and rate of flow with the oil pressure then relieved by number 17 with the oil directed to the hydraulic impeller connected to the reduction gearing and subsequent generator / motor , number 4 and at max pressure back to the vacuum in the top of number 24. The produced current in number 4 then regulated and directed via circuit controlled by potentiometer to number 12 , electric motor causing forward advancement of re-introduction of current to increase total system speed and system's total final electrical output in number 15.
The system will cause static electricity from hydraulic fluid flow and will be electrically grounded upon the system mounting points. Even though the hydraulic fluid is not electrically conductive / flow pipes are electrically grounded to control static electricity.
The flow cycle then may be polar array with as many individual generator assemblies and vacuum systems as per required for the scale of application. ie. one dual fluid tank system ( number 24 and number 25 ), may drive 10+ or more , 1 Megawatt generator cycles.... then generating via number 15.
The design system will demonstrate the forward advancement of magnetic pressure as the magnetic advancement by the electric motor, number 12. The electric motor's torque ( upon the generator assembly), will then be applied in a forward advancing fashion atop the fluid rate of rotation. This allows for high rate of rotation to then cause high torque and rotation rate to then be converted to high voltage electricity production post torque converter and automatic transmission.
The fluid reservoir ( oil column) is not depicted to scale .. one must think of the oil column as large as a municipal "water tower" then containing enough silicone oil to produce the required basal "head weight" of oil pressure.
The "head weight" defined as the fluid pressure from an up hill reservoir source.
Smaller versions for independent distributed electrical production for single family domestic use may also be constructed.
Note - Flow valves numbers 7, 23,18, and number 8 then are able to be controlled by the system governing electronics... "to maintain a controlled flow and electrical output of electricity".... The system will reference oil level "height" in both chambers ( number 24 and number 25 ), to then by sensor, extrapolate the valve positions for all flow valves. The flow valves will position automatically referencing the sensor information. The valve system will also contain an "all stop" safety feature should the system develop a fault within the system. The R.P.M. ( revolutions per minute), sensors will also assist in the system rate of rotation and reintroduction current levels ( ie. electricity to the design's electric motor number 12 ). Number 22 may also implement an optical sensor with sonic bounce sensor to control the oil level within the lower oil tank.
Note - The lower tank, number 25 will also contain a "prime" tube to the assist in starting the siphon then being an additional tube emanating from the column tank , number 24, with a tube from number 24 above the siphon system then entering the valve number 23 to then fill at greater rate to "start" the siphon. The said siphon system the also repetitive (many tubes and valve systems that siphon), with the tubes of larger diameter flow pipe to then allow for greater volume of oil to then enter the lower oil tank number 25... This is required due to the pump speed and volume displacement of hydraulic pump number 10 to then maintain the correct oil level in the lower oil tank.
The flow tube , number 9 then being the oil feed tube to the hydraulic pump will also have a "prime" tube and valve system similar to number 23, with the additional tube then from the oil tank number 24 just above the main feed tube to the pump. The valve similar to number 23 will also be upon the additional flow tube to then "prime" the feed tube for the oil pump , number 10. When the system is in operation all "prime" valves are then closed with the siphon flow valves ( number 23 ), then positioned to open "run" / "open" regulating the oil flow.
Note - within number 11 may also then be / contain an electric motor upon the high side of the ratio gear set to then "counter tilt" - "zero" the resistance produced within the 1:10 ratio gear set...
As an option the unit, number 11, may also contain a hydraulic impeller and over pressure safety valve ( venting to the oil column , number 24 within the vacuum zone), to then act as a ratio gear set "counter tilt" method using hydraulic "oil pressure" then with the oil flow from number 17.... the hydraulic "counter tilt" option then with automatic regulation valve and pressure monitoring oil pressure sensor....the main flow from the said hydraulic impeller also will discharge the oil, via tube, to the top of number 24.
As an option the oil flow path for the hydraulic "counter tilt" then as follows ; from the oil column , number 24 the oil then venting at the drain , number 20, with the oil volume / rate controlled in number 18 to then enter number 17... with a direction selection valve that may by-pass number 17 to then cause the full oil column "head weight" to then be directed to number 11's internal hydraulic impeller then tandem rotating with the high side of the ratio gear set. The discharge from the optional pathway / flow system will then discharge the silicone oil to the top of number 25 with a one way valve upon the flow tube system.
Both "counter tilt" methods may be applied to the high side of the ratio gear set then with the addition tandem locked to the ratio gear set's high side out put drive shaft then connecting to the mechanical clutch and 1/2 of the electromagnetic clutch that engages the oil pump number 10 then the other 1/2 of the electromagnetic clutch is electrified. Both sides of the electromagnetic clutch are electrified to control pump , number 10's speed ..to then control the fluid rate.
System "Start" Cycle
The system start sequence is as follows;
* The flow tube between valve numbers 7 and valve number 8 is drained of oil at purge valve number 8. Both
number 7 and number 8 are then positioned to the "run" open flow position
* The valve number 18 is opened causing oil flow from the oil column tank , number 24 simultaneously
the oil siphon "prime valves" upon the siphon system from oil tank number 24 to number 25 ( multiple
siphon flow tube system ) will then open to prime the siphon and the oil pump flow tube siphon
* Next the "prime valves" will close and the regulation valves upon the siphon system ( valve number 23) will
then adjust according to the rate selection required for system scale)
* With the "falling head weight" of the silicone oil within the oil column tank causing suction the valve
number 18 will close once the effect of the oil discharge from number 10 then is impaling number
13 causing compound incline rate of rotation
* The oil pressure will rise just before the hydraulic impeller and be diverted by the dampener control
valve , number 17 to then be directed, via tube, to the upper assembly impaling hydraulic
impeller , number 3 yielding generated electric current when number 3 is then in "generate electricity" mode
with the produced electric current to the electric motor , number 12
* The mechanical clutch stays engaged upon the assembly until sufficient electrical current is obtained by
rotation to then dis-engage the mechanical clutch and then the system energizes the electromagnetic clutch then
allowing number 10 to "slip" to control and adjust the oil flow rate then from the oil pump , number 10.
* Level actuation sensors then upon numbers 16 and 17 will assist in control of the total system sending
operational position from the unit ( number 17 ) to then determine, via electronic circuit, the valves positions
and electricity reintroduction level to the electric motor , number 12
* Electrical current from number 4 will also engage number 5 , electromagnetic clutch, to then "deepen" the
vacuum upon the top of the oil column oil tank number 24. The vacuum level is then monitored and
maintained by the vacuum level sensor number 1 via electronic circuit within the control electronics that
determine the electricity level to the electromagnetic clutch , number 5
* The over pressure safety valve also then with electric actuation sensor to then signal the control electronics
if over pressure is occurring to then reduce the system rate and pressure via the electromagnetic clutch
electrical intensity upon the main generator , number 15's drive line.
* Percentile of high voltage from number 15 may then be directed to the electric motor number 12 also
to then send the generator system to "baug" resistant / load resistant levels of rotation. The reintroduction circuit
then volt regulated and electric level controlled by potentiometer / variable resistor
* The oil will then return to the top of the oil column tank, number 24 balancing the discharge rate causing
perpetual flow cycle. This is enabled by the pump speed plus the natural suction of the vacuum in tandem.
** Note - The vertical oil column , number 24 , will require a "web" support then to brace the oil tank from the effect of high vacuum over long period to resist the mechanical fatigue of the high negative pressure. The insert structure "web" then will resemble a mag wheel spoke pattern to then keep the oil column tank from implosion. The support structure then placed within the oil column tank, number 24, then being of a selection material not effected by the oil contact. Number 25 may also require internal support.
* Note - Because this is a flow cycle, though being oil, capacitance may still form in the flow system ( flow tubes) so within the electronics , the control of the static electricity will be then attained controlled by ( collect in transformer - controlled volt regulated arc dissipation at capacitor "full".... )
or other controlled route....using plasma (inert Noble gas charged to slow feed to containment or
regulated back into the system)
* Note - The system is able to scale in electricity output..... a tower system then with 8, 1 Megawatt systems producing electricity may be surrounded by multiple (8 Gw), Gigawatt generator system of the same type of "Gravity Drive" hydraulic suction system as a draft motivator with electrical "compoundment" / ( electrical re-introduction), then using the Megawatt system to assist in starting the larger cycles...yielding 8 Gigawatt per installation with a quick return time upon the cost of construction. The system pays for it's own expansion once initial systems are producing revenue / profit.... :II to coda
Estimated cost of production (8 Mw system), with adapted existing manufactured parts approximately $750,000.00 to then yield $6M ($6,000,000.00), annual profit with sale of electricity at $0.10 per Kw/h allowing for subsidized expansion of the implementation of the system.... exponential return while the stabilization of the economy and ecology are then attained.
Design Desk Inc.